Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the job saga begins - updated!

thanks for the prayers thus far; very appreciated; i called the would-be-new-boss and got some more information (and of course thought of another question to ask after the fact). the interviews are going to start before the deadline! i hope to get my resume and cover letter in by tomorrow if i can -

need prayers for this for sure - so i can at least get an interview...

hope everyone is doing well. it is sunny today in Ottawa!

UPDATE:

received this email tonight:

Please advise if you are interested and available for a job interview next Thursday, April 26 or Friday, April 27 and what time(s). I am interviewing some local applicants...

So i apparently i have an interview! i have not even submitted my resume yet! (she knows my boss...)

wow.

also significantly: i held a child in my arms tonight. Young John Samuel. i was so blessed tonight. deeply, richly blessed.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

You got to hold John Samuel? I'm so jealous! Sigh.

And, congrats on the interview. Prayers continue.

elizabeth said...

thanks for the prayers.

John Samuel is so special. i was very blessed; i admit it!

prayers in return...