Sunday, May 20, 2007

quiet happiness

i had the honour and extreme privilege of seeing John Samuel be baptised!

Later, when i was in my church, i had the images of the baptism coming in and out of my vision during liturgy. Of course i told everyone (okay not everyone but those who know me and also the parents) about the baptism. i was full of joy...


i am aware of a contentment that comes from being in my liturgical routine, and knowing that there is a various church things to go to this week.


so i am thankful - for the normal routine things of life and for a church to work out salvation in...

Many many Years to newly baptised and illumined John Samuel!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Many Years indeed to John Samuel! What a blessing to have been there.

elizabeth said...

yes, it was a blessing! i can't wait to see the pictures i took! (i still use my 'ancient' film-based camera!)