Friday, May 09, 2008

So...

The saga of my life continues. Surprise surprise. :)

I have an interview for a 1 year term position. The second round interview was postponed, date still unknown. Am still waiting to hear about other things.

Ah life transitions. how I dislike you, life transitions.

oh well!

I remember reading in an Anglican prayer book over ten years ago how God is the unchanging one, the still centre... (I am paraphrasing btw). So I seek to remember this.

I am reading a mystery book; lovely after fasting from them for Lent. Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson. I like, though I must say she is pushing things a bit in places; the phrases. I was an English major and am still aware of what I read. None the less, I am enjoying it thus far.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Indeed! Prayers.

I'm reading a mystery myself right now "Sister Pelagia and the White Bulldog" by Boris Akunin.