Friday, October 24, 2008

Current Life Pictures

The view when walking to church; I can walk to my church in about 20 minutes or so.

If you had told me over ten years ago that I would live in the middle of a small city in Canada, in an apartment, I would of found you oddly suspect!

I like it though! I do not need a car, can walk to work and church and to the grocery store. There are many good restaurants and a pretty good bus system.

The leaves are turning!

About the picture below... a good friend helped me move boxes today. Now I just have to fill these boxes.

Like my Holly Hobbie plates? When a friend who had not seen me in over ten years, saw these plates, she felt they were more like the person she knew me to be, back then. Holly Hobbie plates, etc, originated from a woman in New England. Though I was raised in Michigan, New England is a big part of me. This makes Ottawa a good fit for me as well.

5 comments:

Meadowlark Days said...

What a pretty walk! I'm glad that you're getting moved in. And what beautiful photos of the church!!!

elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elizabeth said...

thanks! i realize i was misleading in writing 'helped me move boxes' ... i actually meant ' helped me move boxes from my basement apartment locker into my apartment to pack'

move date in just over a month...

YIKES!

Kassianni said...

what a beautiful walk!`

elizabeth said...

thanks! i feel really blessed to have it... and now that i have been walking for going on 3 months again, i need to remember how wonderful it is!