Sunday, August 23, 2009

Follow Through

I have a list on my fridge of things to do this week.

I made a vegetable soup.

I have salad, eggs and yogurt

(all dietitian recommended).

I went to a potluck last night.

I am thankful that I have many people

who care.

I felt very listened too this weekend;

I am blessed.

I realized that (esp. when feeling unwell)
I am home too much without
seeing others;
not having a schedule and being unemployed does not help.
However I am making various steps to
make this better.
Doing what I can do and leaving the rest in God's hands.
Was reminded of the song by Rich Mullins,
that has the lines
hold me, Jesus, ... I am shaking like a leaf
and am reminded that we can ask God to hold us;
as well as asking the Saints
for their intercessions.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Are there any voluntary organisations nearby to which you could offer your talents for a few hours ? It can be very hard spending too much time alone each day.

elizabeth said...

That is one of the things I am looking into... :)

Yes, it is too much to be alone all the time! I am making steps to stop this...