Saturday, September 05, 2009

Please Pray for my Sister and Brother-in-law

leave for Romania tomorrow
for a two-year term,
to work with orphans with the Christian
organization Heart to Heart International.
Please pray for them,
for traveling mercies and God's protection.
Prayers also requested for us who stay on this side of the ocean
and will miss them.
My sister is one of my best friends.
Rebecca and Mark were the first ones I called after losing my job.
I could not ask for a better sister and I love her very much.
Ever since she was born I have loved her deeply
and remain so proud of her!

6 comments:

mamajuliana said...

Prayers for them...and prayers for you, too!

Lord Have Mercy!

Michelle M. said...

My prayers for your family.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

May the Lord protect them and bless them in their work.

My prayers for you as you miss them.

Juliana said...

I am praying for them, and for you.

Love in Christ,
Juliana

elizabeth said...

Thank you all for your prayers! They mean so much to me! and to my family!

E Helena E said...

Thank you for the reminder. I have been thinking of them and they are in my prayers, as is the rest of your family.