Saturday, September 19, 2009

Praying for miracles

In my last post I spoke of miracles and monasteries.

I just found out that

Very Reverend Mother Christophora, Abbess, and Mother Galina

are going to be at my church tomorrow.

This makes me feel so happy and hopeful.

I will Lord Willing get to see two Abbesses and various monastics this weekend.

This in itself is a miracle.

Very Reverend Mother Christophora, Abbess, and Mother Galina

are from Holy Transfiguration Monastery in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania.

We need the prayers of monastics.

They hold our lives and churches together by their prayers.

We need the prayers of the Church, including prayers of St. Barbara.
(The picture above is of a small Icon I was recently given;
it is from her monastery in Romania).
Lord help us all and save us!

No comments: