Friday, October 30, 2009

Summer

Summer is such a funny season.

Summer often feels surprisingly, in my life,

like winter, as in a time where it seems that nothing is happening

instead of the huge blossoms summer brings.

Yet, I have to trust it is for a reason,

these times where everything either seems not to move forward

or to filled with loss.

This picture is from the monastery.
I hope to go back again over the Christmas holidays.
Christmas is the winter Pascha and is as I think of summer...
++++
I am seeing an apartment tomorrow that has everything I am looking for.
Location, laundry, wood floors.
Please pray for me!

2 comments:

E Helena E said...

That sounds like an ideal place!
My prayers and love.

DebD said...

I hope this is the one, so you can begin to make further plans.. praying