Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cleo and a quiz

I find this picture of Cleo to be really funny!
Mainly because she does not look like this as much,
perhaps it is what she would like like as an older cat...
A foreshadowing?
***
Well.
Quiz tomorrow!
I am mostly ready...
I enjoyed sitting on the corner of the couch studying by
yellow lamp light,
looking out onto the city scape outside my window
(Cleo was on the sill looking out as well).
Such a relief to be calmly studying tonight;
sometimes it is so hard to be just in the present
and enjoy what is in front of one's self.
Tonight I realized I felt happy and fortunate studying French tonight.
What a blessing!
I hope you also feel encouraged tonight!

6 comments:

RW said...

I am glad to hear that you feel at peace tonight.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

My thoughts and prayers for the test. I am glad things are well with you !

margaret said...

She looks as if she's about to give you a piece of her mind.

All my prayers for the French quiz today.

MamaBirdEmma said...

I hope that the quiz goes well!

elizabeth said...

thanks!

Yes, Margaret, I think Cleo was ready to tell me a thing or two! :)

Pres. Kathy said...

Hope you are doing well!