Tuesday, March 09, 2010

For today

Busy day.
Left before 8 as the power was to be out during working hours.
Saw hydro trucks pull up as I was leaving.
(Hydro is what is called electric in the States FYI).
Re-made many flash cards.
Studied the flash cards.
Listened to kid books on CD in French.
Played with Cleo a little bit
(she is thrown off by my schedule change from last week to this week;
then: no school and sick with cold
now: school and cold gone).
It is so hard to be patient some days!
Today was a better day overall,
esp. compared to how I was feeling yesterday.
***
I am slowly trying to put various things into place
to prepare me for job searching
that will have to happen in earnest come around
mid to late Summer.
***

I struggle so much to pronounce and understand
French when it is spoken.
***
Soon am getting a new (free btw with contract at a lower price)
cell phone with mp3 player.
Hope to put French CDs onto this.
Any advice on what mp3 converter to download?
***
May God strengthen us by the power of His Cross
as we go through this week in Lent.
The Cross is out all week at my Church
and I look forward to seeing it again
in the middle of Church
on Friday night's presanctified liturgy.
***
God is with us.

No comments: