Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sundays...the best days...

I have various social events after

Thursday's interview...

Many more flower pictures to put here!

This picture was on a walk

with some of my really good friends...

Fountains in a small park by City Hall...
*
This week is going to be about...
*French test studying
*Cooking and Eating more vegetables (kinda failed at that today)
*Social times
(I have to be sure to balance myself as if I have too many days with
little interaction, I don't do as well).
*A, I hope it works as planned, trip to the Greek monastery this
Friday
*
I am really going to have to plan carefully to be doing as much French
studying as possible...
It is not easy for me to do,
so I will really have to work on being disciplined about it...
**
This week Thursday (the 1st) is Canada Day;
I hope to be picnicking with some friends
and maybe seeing fireworks from somewhere...
Tons of people come to Ottawa for Canada Day since
Ottawa is the Capital;
so seeing fireworks is not something easy to do
with all the crowds...
***
What do you have planned for this week?

5 comments:

chicory cottage said...

lovely pictures! my prayers are with you for the interview/french test. and i always like seeing pictures of cleo! happy canada day; we are preparing to celebrate the 4th of july (fireworks and parades and hot weather and ice cream).

Michelle M. said...

The photos are beautiful! It sounds like you have a good week planned. The 4th of July is this coming weekend, so I hope to take the kiddos to see fireworks.

Meadowlark Days said...

I love the northern light on the flowers. So glad you were ok in the earthquake!

elizabeth said...

Thanks C.C.... I am so glad you are praying for me! Thank you! Glad you like Cleo too!

Blessed Fourth to you!

Michelle - thanks! hope the kids like the fireworks! I always did when I was young...

MD- thanks! and thank God!

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

What gorgeous photos ! I hope you had a very happy Canada day :-)