Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holding Steady

God is our refuge and strength.
*
I applied to another library job today.
*
Did lots more job searching and am going for another
job search consultation meeting.
Yay Canada for providing some support to job searchers.
*
Went to a library network event.
Held my own.
There was a question about my last job
that I no longer have
and I handled it well.
Not that I get the credit...
Yay God!
*
I still do not feel fully well from my flu/cold.
Need prayer
we all do
and thank God for Saints and monastics...

5 comments:

E Helena E said...

Hugs!

Matushka Anna said...

Keep hanging in there. With God all things are possible! (c;

GretchenJoanna said...

What a good title for your post, and good attitude. I'm praying for you!

margaret said...

Your blue walls, icons and lamp always cheer me.

. said...

As always, praying for you!