Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Progress


Okay.

My doctor called me a few more times

and was able to get me in to a dermatologist

so I did not have to go to ER after all;

I am still whirling with all the doctor phone calls!

So I am going to be okay,
as far as we know.
I have a single suture in my head from a biopsy to confirm
that I am okay
and I have been given creams and confirmation to continue
the antibiotic.
*
That said I am so tired now!
My head hurts not only form the rash but the freezing and biopsy.
*
I am struggling about the whole job search
and what I am supposed to do right now.
Thank you for your prayers,
they are surely needed.

7 comments:

heather west said...

Not sure if you look into dietary issues much, but gluten is notorious for skin rashes. Most people see rashes and they tend to think of a problem with the skin, but it's not (many times anyway). I strongly recommend you start doing some research on the affects of certain foods- namely gluten, dairy, and sugar. Changing your diet might do you a world of good!

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Prayers from here, and love.

Michelle M. said...

I'm so glad that you didn't have to go to the ER. Although, a biopsy doesn't sound very fun. I'll continue to pray for healthy for you as well as strength during this uncertain time.

E Helena E said...

My prayers continue! Thanks for the update.

margaret said...

Please take a wee rest. A day or two. Relax. Read. Cuddle Cleo.

I am glad you didn't have to go to ER. It's always stressful.

TeresaAngelina said...

What a fabulous doctor you have! I am truly sorry for all the stress but wow, what an amazing physician. I am glad you can rest now and begin to heal. Feet up, cup of tea, Cleo, and a book.

elizabeth said...

Thanks All. It is so hard to rest right now given my fincial situation and needing a job...

Lord help us all.