Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trusting God with all of life's details

Okay.
Not sure what is wrong yet
but I've had a growing rash on my forehead;
I went to the doctor on Monday
She called yesterday with a promise of calling this morning.
We talked this morning and she
is sending me to ER.
To be honest one of the things I dislike the most
about this is that I want to spend all my time
job searching,
not hanging out in ER.
But...
I am with God
and have packed my bag with Bible, Prayer book and
special prayer service dedicated to
that I have been treasuring this week.
By the prayers of the Theotokos, all the saints
(including St. Menas who the Coptics celebrate today)
St. Nectarios
whose day it was old calendar earlier this week
and Archangel Michael.

8 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Oh, Elizabeth! I'll be praying for you (specifically for this).

(((Hugs)))

margaret said...

I'm going to say the Akathist to St Luke the Surgeon later for my matushka so I'll add you.

Thinking of you *hugs*

elizabeth said...

Thank you Margaret, please pray for Lucia too!!! She is in dire need, I not yet in dire need!!

Kh. Patty said...

Praying for both of you!

Pres. Kathy said...

Lots of prayers - I think about your all the time. I am sending you lots of hugs!

Mimi said...

Yikes!
Prayers.

Martha said...

I hope the rash dissipates soon and you are okay...I will light a candle and pray for you right now.

Michelle M. said...

Praying for you! I'll also pray for Lucia. I'm off to go light a candle as well.