Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday: a cold but sunny day

Asking the Mother of God for her intercessions;

for Noah, for Mara, for those in Egypt,

for us all.

Looking for help from God and

through the intercessions of the Saints,

including Saint Menas!

*

I am hoping for a goodnight sleep and a

good interview tomorrow.

*

My first night of my new French class was

pretty good,

even though I was a bit lost at times.

I am happy to be starting this again!


My special patron Saint ...
I ask her prayers especially for peace,
which is what Irene means.
(My name's saint is St. Elizabeth Mother of the St. John the Baptist
and St. Herman's icon is next to my icon of St. Irene
so I believe I have more than one patron!)
*
If only I would remember more to just trust in God's care
and in the care of the Saints...
May we all be comforted and sense God's care this evening
and coming day.

No comments: