Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunny Tuesday - Wishing for more direction


(summer 2010)

*

Well.

Picasa by Google is not keeping my pictures on my blog,

as you may have noticed.

The only way I can get them up now is by

moving a picture to my desktop

and then importing it.

Things have not gotten simpler with my new computer,

though at least it works,

which is why I got it.

*

Thank you all for your kind comments and encouragement.

I still feel a bit at a loss as to how to go forward.

I know I have to do more networking

to try to get another contract.

*

But I feel really unsure about what is best to do.

I feel like I am moving forward only to be looking at another

uncompromising brick wall.

*

I just hope I can find something quickly;

the days are so long when I

don't have a job to do.

*

I know the first thing I must do is look

to the Author of our salvation...

3 comments:

. said...

Praying for you daily. Keep your head looking up and you'll get through this :)

Maura said...

Concerning the photos on your blog issue, I'd suggest to use Photobucket. Or at least try it. I just have an account there, but not in connection with a blog, and I don't know if that makes a difference.

I'm praying for you, and know that HE will see you through this new trial.

elizabeth said...

Thank you Sarah!

Thank you Maura - I remember all of your comments with the memory of great comfort. Thank you.