Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beautiful Sunday


Liturgy today.

Last time in church singing

Christ is Risen!

*

I wish I could be at my church everyday... :)

*

We had cemetery day,

a day I always love.

I bring my Mexican blanket to a

woman's grave that we all love very much,

and sit next to the grave on it.

We eat and share food.

We have a Panakhyda at the beginning before

the individual grave visits and picnics.

I visit the chapel and the icons

and ask that I can come back next year.

*

Tomorrow I am to have,

I hope,

my meeting for the short term contract

that I was originally to have this past Thursday.

*

Never did get to the monastery as I hoped

as plans changed.

Life is never short in the unexpected.

*

Lots of work ahead this week;

May God help and protect us all.

*

Christ is Risen!

2 comments:

TeresaAngelina said...

Indeed He is Risen!

Matushka Anna said...

It sounds like such a lovely day. I hope everything goes well today.
((hugs))