Thursday, June 30, 2011

Finished ... at least for now



So I called the taxi for today's interview

and was dramatically told that

Will and Kate have landed

and downtown,

where I live,

was pretty much blocked off,

don't know if we can get to you.

YIKES.

*

Thank God all was fine, the taxi came and

I even had extra time to pray before the

interview.

*

I think the interview went well;

there were a lot of questions

and I was very drained / strained by the end.

*

I am home now.

A bit dazed by it all but I went to a good friend's

church for an Akathist yesterday and

that greatly helped.

As did your support and prayers.

*

Two weeks of interviews while feeling sick from

meds and having severe insomnia

(one night I had to take two sleeping pills just to fall asleep;

were talking severe side-effects in terms of sleep

deprivation)

was really hard.

So sorry that my blog has been a bit

about only one thing

for a long while;

but it was where I was

and man, I don't want to be there again.

*

I will now be recovering, baking cakes for St. Fanourios,

(a good friend reminded me of him today

as one who helps find jobs)

and working on Thanking God for everything.

*

I only hope I don't get sick as to be honest

I feel a bit on the verge.

But God, He will be there,

where ever I am,

sick or well.

*

Thanks be to God for His mercy, compassion and long-suffering.

2 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

I certainly hope you are able to get some significant sleep soon. Everything seems to be worse while sleep-deprived.

((hugs))

Martha said...

Love to you...happy Canada Day! Do you think you'll see Will and Kate? Do they have parades there on such occasions? We will have a parade here on Monday July 4th for Independence Day!