Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Wednesday


Picture from Sunday evening meal

*

Cleo's presence at meals is quite noticeable.

Not to mention if I happen to open a can of

Salmon

she gets quite insistent.

In this one however she does not win.

*

Mat. Emily has some great summer meal ideas.

I am in need of all the ideas I can get.

And the Apostles fast is coming.

Any thoughts?

*

Nothing new to report as of late.

Working on three more job applications

more to do after this

and then more still.

*

Today was quite humid and hot

with a dramatic afternoon

hail bouncing

thunderstorm.

Cleo hid under the chair

while I turned off main appliances...

*

All is calm now.

*

Let us pray for each other.

1 comment:

mamajuliana said...

I LOVE the picture of Cleo! Today has been muggy and hot here with thunderstorms rolling through...Ah, summer!