Saturday, July 09, 2011

Saturday Sunshine


Beautiful day here!


The picture above is from a few days ago


when it rained.


I have my nativity set up year round.


Yesterday and today I have the song


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas


in my head!


It's in part because I am missing home and


can't wait God willing to see everyone again.



Got word that my work as a researcher


is appreciated and that they


hope to send me more work again!


Am still doing my current contract for them;


really love my work,


am so thankful.


An answer to many prayers...



Today I visit a librarian friend who also has a cat.

We both enjoy being stereotypical librarians :)

*

So glad for vespers tonight and liturgy tomorrow morning.

We are so blessed to have the church.

*

What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

E Helena E said...

That is a blessing about the contract!

Peacocks and Sunflowers said...

So glad your contract is going well! always nice to be appreciated at work :) I went to the monastery (only one in Britain, a double house, in Essex) for the first time yesterday, a lovely day visit of which more soon...

elizabeth said...

E-H, YES, I am so grateful..

Anna, thank you! That is so neat that you went to the monastery in Essex - Fr. Sophrony's if I understand this correctly...

would love to hear more about it :)