Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Almost, Almost


Grey wet rainy day.


Almost going to Brampton, Almost going home to


Michigan.


Almost...


Writing rough draft of my proposal.


Feel like the steam has been exhausted out of me.


Lord help us all!


Have had all my candles lit all day.


Felt the day needed it.


Dreamt last night that a parishoner


whose 5 year anniversary of her repose


is tomorrow


came back to life


we were all in a big house


and there she was,


peaceful, talking to everyone


in turn...


We never do get over missing people.


I am just glad in this case that she died


a Christian and when we had her 5 year panakhyda


this past Sunday


and the memorial meal afterwards


it felt so much like no time had passed at all;


like I was back at the first meal for her;


even I dare say like somehow she was really present with us;


I was not the only one that felt this.


May God remember her in His Kingdom


and may we have the mercy to join her one day.



Continuing to pray for Noah.



Asking the Mother of God's help,

her intercessions,

her comfort.

1 comment:

Empower Her Faith | AL said...

May her memory be eternal! May the Lord give you strength and guide your hand and thoughts to write out your proposal! May our most Holy Mother Theotokos be intercede for little Noah and the entire family! May you have a blessed Nativity Fast!!!