Saturday, March 31, 2012

Update on the small prayer request


I tried calling the
cater to confirm that
I was coming today.
She did not answer the phone (twice)
 so I talked with Orthoman and
decided to reschedule with her.
I don't want to go all that way
by bus or taxi and find
out that she is not home.
I am disappointed but
at the same time I have so much to do
right now that it is okay.
I do hope it works out to have her
as the cater as I have heard
great things from her.
So much to do and so little time
it feels.
But Pascha is near and God is with us.

5 comments:

Xen Xen said...

I have been out of the loop, when is the big day? Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful adventure on which to embark! Strength, patience and peace befall you through these days of preparation.

elizabeth said...

Thanks! In September... will do an actual post about this later... just so you know I have a new blog about this huge and wonderful change in my life - here's the first post which introduces it:

http://sailing3in1ship.blogspot.ca/2012/02/unexpected.html

and here's the post that introduced this introduction -

http://eroosje.blogspot.ca/2012/02/protection-during-unexpected-times.html

Just for your FYI :)

RW said...

It will all work out.
Glad to hear about the camera situation.

Xen Xen said...

We were married in September and it is a wonderful month for such an amazing new chapter of life!

elizabeth said...

Xen Xen : how lovely! Yes, I am glad it is going to be in September!

RW: thanks. Yes. Now I am just researching to see what camera to get... my goal it to get it by end of next week... :)