Saturday, May 12, 2012

Continued Progress



Wedding invite picture chosen.
Cater change happening for
wedding reception.
Marriage preparations continue.
I am down South a few more days
before returning
God willing to Ottawa
for a few short days
before going home to Michigan.
*
This time is good;
very full.
I feel like I don't have a lot of time
for introspection or reflection
but we met this priest today
who was really wonderful
and I could sense the peace of God
with him.
And we went to a beautiful church
that I felt I could just be small
and quiet and be cradled by
the walls...
*
The Lord is my portion
and He is giving me what I need
one day at a time.

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Continued prayers for you as you make these big decisions. It must be a good feeling to have some things checked off :)

. said...

Exciting things happening for you! I hope you are able to enjoy this time in your life. :) Love to you!