Sunday, July 22, 2012

going back to Ottawa

 
Flying back tomorrow early morning.
So many special things done -
times with my Mom, family bridal shower for me,
time with Orthoman's family,
time with Orthoman
and now I go back to Ottawa...
*
I have to be packed up by Thursday morning.
Have a professional helping me
with the breakables on Tuesday;
Wednesday is the last day to be packed;
would appreciate prayer that I have the
strength and the clarity of mind needed.
*
Packing and moving is never easy.
I thank God for His mercy in giving me
a special time at home right before this.

2 comments:

E Helena E said...

Special times indeed! You have my prayers for this week ahead.

Matushka Anna said...

Prayers!! All very exciting! (: And I love the photos from your shower. Made me misty-eyed remembering my own.