Thursday, July 05, 2012

Holding to Christ while everything is changing

 
I've been listening to this hymn
today.
*
It feels like the ground is moving
from under my feet.
*
I have booked the movers.
I am getting help also with the packing.
*
I go to Michigan this coming
Thursday,
on the Feast of St. Peter and Paul.
Orthoman and I will see each other again soon.
*
I am trying up loose ends at my current job;
I am already starting to say goodbye to people here
and it's all happening very fast.
*
One trip to Michigan,
then one more trip down South to my future
home with Orthoman to move
belongings and then
very soon the wedding.
*
I am aware that all I am able
in general to blog about is this ongoing transition
but I also know that it is such a huge
change that I have little other to say
outside of this.
*
I seek to trust in God's mercy
and His goodness.

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

You have so many things happening in a short space of time !
Assuring you of my love and prayers for all of you.........