Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Progress and prayer request

 
I wish I was still at the beach!
Well,
lots done again today.
I finally found and ordered the bridesmaids dresses.
*
Went to my friend's church for an
Akathist to St. Seraphim.
*
The same good friend gave me a beautiful
scrap book of my Ottawa bridal shower.
*
Prayer request:
my Grandma
who is planning on coming to the wedding
fell this week.
THANK GOD she is okay
as in no broken bones
but some dental damage was sustained... so
she needs some dental work done...
Please pray that she can heal and
is able to come to the wedding as planned.
I hope to talk with her tomorrow...

2 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. (((Hugs))) Prayers for her comfort and healing and that she is able to come with no problems.

E Helena E said...

Prayers for your Grandma!