Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nesting and making a home



Praying for loved ones. 


Washing the kind gifts of others
(cute red sugar and creamer).


My Mother had found this tea pot for me
a while back at a sale.
*
A wedding gift arrived two days ago-
the lovely tea cozy and
two packets of Bridgehead tea.

Isn't it lovely?

Tuesdays I water our plants.
I am really lovely them.
 
Cleo is very much at home here.
It has been a bit of an adjustment for her
but she is doing well.
*
I saw my professional wedding pictures for the first
time yesterday!
They are on an online gallery and
I can't post them because they are
password protected but
when I get them in the mail in a digital format
I will share.
I can assure you that they are all that I wanted and dreamed of!

4 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Thanks for more peaks into your home! Love seeing Cleo again too. (:

Donna Witek said...

LOVE that tea pot!!! And *very* much looking forward to seeing some pictures from your wedding :) Nesting is so fun!

Beth said...

I have been away too long...Congratulations to you and your husband on your marriage. May God grant you many years. And thank you as always for your beautiful pictures. I never tire of viewing your lovely photos of your decorated table and the food. Peace and goodness to you both.

Michelle M. said...

I can't wait to see more wedding photos :) Your home is looking lovelier by the day.