Monday, December 10, 2012

(#7 - taking with me)

 
Photograph at our reception by our
stellar photographers
*
# 7 - 
What's the one thing you want to take with you into 2013?
*
Just one thing?
I am like the Catholic Saint
Little Flower
that Kathleen Norris writes about
when offered to take a ribbon from
several says
I choose all.
*
I am not much of just one thing
type of gal.
*
I want to be with God in 2013;
I want to take the love I have for Mr. Husband
and nourish it so that we can
continue to build a good foundation
for our marriage.
*
We were married 3 months
yesterday.
*
I want to take all the hope, all the beauty,
all the goodness, all the prayers
with me into 2013.
*
The laughter, the verve,
the daring and rejoicing
and visits with family and friends.
*
If I had to take one thing only
it would have to be the only thing I need.
God's mercy.

No comments: