Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 20 (lists, I love lists!)

 
What items did you tick off your dream list in 2012? What other, unexpected, dreams came to fruition?
*
~my spiritual father married me to my beloved Mr. Husband
~my wedding day was one of great joy and beauty
~I got to wear my Grandmother's dress and she was
alive to see it
~I married a man that is so much of what I wished for
that I could say he is the man of my dreams :)


What are the top three items on your dream list for 2013?

Keeping it simple, I can think of the following:

~continue building our routines as a new couple
~continue working towards our goals as a couple
(we are the nerdy planning type)
~bake more sour dough bread
~bake cookies for church (since I did not do my
St. Nicholas cookies as I wished)
~cook and bake for Mr. Husband
~have more dinner parties
~have a small garden this summer for Mr. Husband
who loves this sort of thing (just like my Dad and other family!)
~continue making new friends in my new life here
~continue building my friendships with my beloved friends
of old through emails, phone calls, snail mail and
visits when I can
~lots more phone calls with my Mom and Grandma
~get back to reading books, including one I have
been reading with a good friend
*
I got news that the way Mr. Husband used to commute
to work is working again!
It was a long haul after hurricane Sandy
and so much still needs to be done for so many people.
I am really hoping that as the New Year comes
that we can feel a bit more 'normal' and
get back into better rhythms.

No comments: