Thursday, December 20, 2012

Preparing for Christmas

 
Now that we have had
St. Nicholas Day
one of the most special days of the year
it seems that Christmas is
really coming upon us!
*
I have a lot to do to prepare for Christmas
as Mr. Husband and I gear up
for this joyous time of year.
*
I am hoping to continue at least some posting
but it will be lighter as I continue
to prepare, get our house in order
and make I hope
our homes and hearts
ready for Christ's coming.
*
As I continue to build my new life here
I am grateful for all of you
and your support and prayers.
*
I continue to be so thankful to God
for Mr. Husband and
that I am his Mrs. Wife.
*
Please,
in the mean time,
keep praying for Noah.
It seems to be getting harder and harder
for him and his family.
*
Lord have mercy on us this
Christmas time!
*
Come Christ and heal and salve our hearts!
Come and bring your light to our lives!
Come, Lord Jesus, Come!

No comments: