Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Sleep is elusive but God is always here

 
Our fridge in our galley kitchen.
Christmas letters/photos will be up all year
smiling at us,
reminding me of so many
who I and Mr. Husband love.
*
This is the last day
I hope to God
for the medicine I am on
that is creating such insomina.
It's the insomnia with sleeping pills
as opposed to the kind without.
*
But yet I sense God's mercy.
*
I am such a wimp - Mr. Husband had to remind me
that it has yet to be 3 weeks since I have been
mainly sequestered to home.
*
I lament not baking bread
yet how God has provided so deeply for me
with the new task of knitting.
*
The first scarf that is mostly finished
is with this yarn.
It is being documented here
on my Raverly account.
I still have to add pictures.
If you have an account, feel free to add me there!
*
The one question I have about yarn right now
is that I have had two of the skeins (one, two)
that I am knitting along with
and suddenly there are tangles in the yarn and
I have to spend a lot of time fixing them
before I can resume knitting.
Basically I have to untangle and make into a
ball of yarn.
Is this a universal problem
or is it the brand I am using or the type of yarn?
Is there someway to avoid this
literal knotty problem?
*
Side note: since I am not able yet to go out
much, I am ordering a lot of yarn online.
I am finding the Lion Brand website
even being with shipping costs
of less of a cost than what the same sells on
amazon.
*
I am hoping to look through old pictures and
write about one of my old apartments
as a way to remember God's mercy
and the time lived in it.
*
God is so good to us.

No comments: