Thursday, April 25, 2013

Grateful for the sunshine on this Thursday, the last Thursday of Lent


So Mr. Husband brought home some herbs
the other day ~ we now have basil, parsley and rosemary.
A regular little garden on the sunny kitchen window sill!

Still loving the roses.
*
I am on skein two of the beautiful light blue scarf.
I could relate to this blog post and the one
it links to -
why is knitting so great?
We can actually have something finished,
unlike the rest of our lives...

Not shown here,
but we lit one of our candlemas candles
last night.
This sickness and the stress
it brings is wearing us down.
Yet, it is so little compared
to what much of the world is suffering.

Easter/Pascha baskets.
My dream of making cookies is fading fast.
We may only need one basket this year.
 
I enjoyed reading of this
family's move and their young son.
*
I am really hoping that things start
getting better for us.
I have so many things I wish I could do
that I no longer can.
Yet I know I have so much to be thankful for.
*
Lord have mercy!

No comments: