Tuesday, June 04, 2013

A Day in the City


I made it to NYC today!
Mr. Husband is away for work
and I met my new naturopath.
Here's to hoping that the mono will finally recede
with her help!
I am very much a fan of natural healing as much
as is possible... 

Afterward, I took myself out for Thai. 

It was good.
I love chicken curry.
I love also that I got to eat with chopsticks.
Of course I was emailing Mr. Husband as I ate...

Enjoying the beautiful and a bit less hot
weather today!

Thankful that I do not eat alone
too often now.

It was nice
but I still find NYC to be pretty intense.
*
So neat to use my Android phone and have it
show me via the maps and navigation feature
where to take transit back!
Yay for technology helping me not get lost!
*
It was nice to come home.

To the comfort of beauty
and icons and lit lampadas. 

To be reminded of our Hope in Christ's Pascha.
 
And that our Guardian Angel is with us.
*
Truly,
we are never alone. 

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

"There's no place like home" is so true, isn't it?
Hooray that you had such a productive day in NYC, though :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your Icons!