Thursday, June 13, 2013

Christ is Ascended!


Blessed Feast of Christ's Ascension!
*
We changed our icons from Paschal to our
'ordinary' ones.
*
Mr. Husband and I were blessed by being able to go to
our local church for liturgy this morning.
*
I've had some insomnia lately and am tired
but have rested and am getting things done...

Including some paperwork that Cleo seems
eager to help me with!
 
We bought a new little rose plant for our window sill.
*
It is a rainy day with storms in the forecast for tomorrow.
*
I love the Kontakion for this feast as it reminds us that 
Christ is with us and will not leave us:

When You had fulfilled the dispensation for our sake, and united earth to heaven: You ascended in glory, O Christ our God, not being parted from those who love You, but remaining with them and crying: “I am with you and no one will be against you!

No comments: