Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Homemade Whipped Cream {for fruit and other such things}

So I wanted to remember
how I made my first whipped cream.

I ordered some heavy whipping cream,
added powdered sugar to taste
and a little bit of triple sec.

I whipped with
my kitchen aid whisk
on high speed and
it was done almost immediately.
{A hand blender would work too
but it would take longer.}
 
It's wonderfully thick
and I already have plans for a future dessert
creation...
*
And that is how I made my first whipped cream.
Next time I plan on adding more
of the triple sec
or perhaps some vanilla as well
{one of my culinary literary friends mentioned the vanilla to me...}

3 comments:

Apseed said...

It looks sooo delicious!!

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Why did I never think of vanilla? Must have been delicious.......

rebekah said...

That looks scrumptious! I have never heard of Triple Sec- time to look it up. :)