Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How things are in the midst of all that hurries

  
This was the jar of kisses that
Mr. Husband and I used
as one of our first 'kisses' at the wedding reception.
My Mother had given us the jar...
Boy did we have fun with this!
*
So here we are,
going towards 11 months of marriage.
*
It's been so beautiful and full.
*
While my health has been compromised ...
yet even this I see is from or of or can be used by God.
*
Everything in our lives can be used to bless us.
*
May God have mercy on us.
Life is hard, often intense and we need God's mercy...

2 comments:

Apseed said...

I love those candies, although we don't have them here.
I tried them once, when our good friend returned from a working trip to US.

Michelle M. said...

What a sweet idea :) I am so happy that you are almost to your one year milestone!