Monday, August 26, 2013

Family ~ such a blessing!

Some fun pictures of my new
Aunt and Uncle's place...

Mr. Husband and I found this
to be really funny.

Our Dutch Christian heritage. 

The Lord's prayer,
that in Orthodoxy we call
The Our Father.

Africa.
My Aunt and Uncle spent many years there.

I love seeing Dutch things in the homes of my family.

Africa...

Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
 
Visible parables done by French Catholics for Africa
some years back that my
Aunt and Uncle have in their home...
*
Being with my new family is like reading the Psalm verse in Psalm 18
by the paraphrase the message ~
I remember it saying something like this:
and there I stood in an open field,
surprised to be loved.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Your family has such a rich and wonderful cultural heritage - you are so blessed! Thanks for sharing these lovely photos.

elizabeth said...

You're welcome! I feel so blessed by my family, that is for sure! :) Thanks for your comment Elizabeth! :)