Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yarn Along: This and That


Making a yellow strip for the
September School Blanket...

Another start of my third
three stitches dish cloth...

Cleo is so glad to have us home again...
(between our BC trip,
the wedding and then being away
for the Feast of Transfiguration
we were gone a bit)...

She is inspecting the scarf I finished...
just have to weave in the many ends...

Clearly Cleo wants me to knit more.
I must inform Mr. Husband... ;)

She too sees how knitting is calming...

I have just one more scarf to do for my
beloved three munchkins;
just talked to their mother today;
these boys are growing up so quickly!
My Godson is talking, walking and well, wow!
Keeping up with his older brothers! :)
*
So reading...
 
Mr. Husband and I finished Everyday Saints.
I found the ending so moving
(and it was my second time reading it!)
that I was reading it with tears.
It is such a wonderful book!
*
What are you creating and reading?
Yarn Along with us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I saw that book at our church's bookstore. I'll have to pick up a copy.

Lovely knitting...so nice to see the work of your hands.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful knitting! Good to see you in the yarn along today. :) And clearly your cat is very wise ... knitting often is good for the soul and the mind!

Anonymous said...

I agree, you have a very wise cat. She's beautiful (and so are your knits.)

Clare said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, you have a very cute and wise cat, Merli my cat love to sit and help with my knitting too.
Clare x
http://summerhousebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/

karen said...

It seems your cat is very interested in fiber crafts :) My dog has no interest in my knitting and that is fine with me.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Beautiful cat. I'm intrigued by the book. Thanks!

Corrabelle said...

Well I think you should listen to your cat. If he says knit more, then he sounds like a wise kitty!

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Cleo is clearly supervising your knitting activity and acting as quality control, bless her! She certainly seems to like the patterns and colours!