Thursday, November 14, 2013

This and That


We had book club earlier this week.

I had a lot of fun setting up for it.

I am beginning to think of the Nativity Fast
and how I am excited to get the
decorations out for this.

Christmas Icons,
clean the lampadas,
wash things up, do some winter spring cleaning...
I am already looking at lenten cookbooks
for ideas and have a grocery list
ready to stock up on things.

I am loving these tabs for bookmakers.

I will change out the rushynk and candles.

Cleo will surely be excited.

Right? :)

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Beautiful pictures, I love your china and teacups. :)

Martha said...

You have so many lovely teacups. ♥ I would like to read Rublev's Trinity! I saw it in person 14 years in Moscow.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Cleo looks singularly unimpressed but as utterly adorable as ever!

Lisa said...

Yes, will she or won't she - that is the question. :D