Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A beautiful bag for my next birthday

Classy Hobo Bag in Carmine Red - with top ZIPPER CLOSURE -- Large

If you had not noticed 
*
The one pictured above is the
*
One our last trip, 
I was telling Mr. Husband that I really needed a bigger purse
with a zippered top, as I had accidentally left things
at home that I meant to take
because of the purse/bag I was taking was smaller
than I really needed for a trip involving flying.
*
So when Ginny blogged about this give away & sale,
I took note.
*
I bought the bag (shown above) today and got 15% off.
I really love red... :)
*
So I bought it today and then Mr. Husband said
I could have it for my birthday!
*
The sale is going on until the 14th,
which is why I am mentioning it now... :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet present! Happy birthday to you! :)

elizabeth said...

thanks... my birthday is not till end of the month... we will see if the bag comes before this! :)

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

That's a lovely and incredibly practical bag!