Monday, April 28, 2014

Today, a week after Bright Monday


Picture from Bright Monday.
*
Well, we are still waiting for confirmation on
when we are closing on our condo.
It's so hard to be patient but it is all I can do.
*
Today I was walking around the house
and felt like I had something sharp
in my sock, irritating my foot.
After I removed my sock,
well... I think somehow I must of 
hurt a toe or something;
it hurts like an aching stabbing way;
there is nothing really that can be done for a 
broken or sprained toe so I am just being as gentle as I can be,
while still trying to get things done.
*
Today is laundry.
And many emails about the house.
*
My parents hope to come next week to us.
*
All is happening yet so much patience is needed...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So you didn't step on anything? Just a sudden stabbing pain.
I hope it's of short duration. :)