Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Another Day, Another Project


Cleo; I had the funniest picture of her 
that I sent to someone the other day...
totally grumpy! :)


So I transferred books from our library/chapel
and filled some of these bookshelves...




I read a little of one of the newest 
and it is really lovely.


I also made our children's book nook! :)


The first child that we know who is visiting 
is our niece L. who is currently 6.
She comes in a few weeks and I am so excited!
I hope to do some really special things with her,
some out and about
and some right at home.


I love this icon. :)
Children will always be welcome in
my and Mr. Husband's lives!


Little by little, we are making our new condo a home! 

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Love to see these pictures! (Especially of books and icons! Two things that truly make a house into home. :) )

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

I <3 your icon of Christ blessing the children - one of the nicest I have ever seen!

Apseed said...

Absolutely Agree with Elizabeth @ The Garden Window!