Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Monday and Tuesday


Yesterday I realized that a calendar
would help my young munchkin understand
how many days he would be with us this week.
I made a box for each day and fill in 
what we did each day towards the end of the day.
You can see that Monday was full of fun! :)

Saint Herman of Alaska

I read my munchkin this wonderful book
on St. Herman...  
He loved it... I explained that St. Herman is 
a "Daddy-Saint" and now an icon of St. Herman 
is in 'his bedroom' :)


By God's mercy I emptied all the boxes 
from the pantry onto this plastic 
temporary-will-go-in-the-garage-later shelf.
*
Mr. Husband and the munchkin are
bringing boxes down to the garage
as I type!
When Mr. Husband comes home
we sit on the stoop on a picnic blanket
and blow bubbles at him!
By lunch the Munchkin is asking
"When is Uncle Mr. Husband coming home?" :)
*
Today we read about St. George from this book
*
We also listened to stories from the pond
and from Readings from Under the Grapevine while
I did dishes and Munchkin made cards :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Sounds like you are all having fun!