Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Baby Blue Sunshine Blanket and Recollections of Jerusalem




I've been working on the
I hope to finish this up soon so it 
can be delivered to the baby boy who is now 
4 months old
(and super cute, FB pictures are just great)!
*
I am reading so many things...
and of course so what do I do but start another new book! 
an excellent and very well written book!
It is capturing the author's childhood and 
how things were in the early-to-mid 1900s for so many
from Russia who were escaping with their lives
to other countries... 
it is an absorbing read! 

Recollections of Jerusalem
In other news,
it's been a great week here!
Mr. Husband and I just celebrated 
*
If you love Tolkien or CS Lewis and have 
do check it out!
*
Meanwhile what are you reading and creating?
Yarn along with us! 

PS: did you see the now two bags from Wanda that I have?
I can't say enough how much I love her bags! :)




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blanket looks lovely! I have been looking at Wanda's bags...they are on my "want" list!!!

momto5 said...

your blanket looks lovely. such a great color combo.

Lisa said...

So glad you're nearing the end of your sunshine blanket project...cannot wait to see it all finished and ready to gift! Happy anniversary to you and your dh! Have a blessed Wednesday! ~Lisa

mamasmercantile said...

Happy anniversary and wishing you many more. Beautiful blanket I love the colour combination. Loved the bags.

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see how your blanket looks when it's finished! I too love Wandas bags but haven't beem able to splurge on one myself.

Happy anniversary!

elizabeth said...

Thanks everyone!

Sarah ~ Yes it can be hard to splurge on one's self and that is OK! the first bag I won, the second seemed OK as it was for the kids :)