Monday, September 15, 2014

Things I have learned since our wedding... {year two}


You can never say "I love you" enough.


Reading Books out loud, together, is one of our favourite things.


Laughter, kindness and teasing is part of building love and
creating a life together.


"Forgive me a sinner" or "I apologize"
are an important part of a healthy marriage's 
vocabulary.


I am aware that our marriage is still young
and that we will continue to mature...


But even young things can be sweet...


Loyalty, trust and commitment. 


Sharing is essential. 


Giving together often gives part of the glue
of staying together. 
*
I am so grateful.
*
(photos by bryan and mae)

4 comments:

Paula said...

What do your rings say?

elizabeth said...

Paula: the Jesus Prayer in Slavonic: Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner. Inside: save and protect [other spouses' initials].

Mr. Husband jokes that the Slavonic looks like Elvish :)

Martha said...

How nice that your rings are engraved with the Jesus prayer! I just ♥ your Sunday school blog (I just came from there)....happy church new year!!!

E Helena E said...

Lovely insights and observations! Mr. Husband is a hoot! Many years and much love.