Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Last Plum Torte of Summer...

This has to be one of the easiest recipes I've ever
done for a lovely dessert...
made in the last week of summer...
before autumn took hold on Sept 23rd...



So quickly done in the mixer!


I found that the fruit was taking the finish
off my spring form pans so this foil put on first
did the trick!



Used my 8 inch this time as I had fewer plums...



Need slightly less sugar next time...always 
use lots of cinnamon! 


Worked well!




A thicker torte,
having it in the smaller pan with same amount of 
batter but less plums...


It was lovely!
I think in general I will keep doing it in my 
bigger 10 inch spring form pan and more plums
but it was great to have one last plum torte for 
summer's end! 

2 comments:

Peacocks and Sunflowers said...

Snap! My post for today is also about a seasonal fruit cake recipe. This looks delicious, and very pretty.

Michelle M. said...

That looks so delicious!!