Tuesday, January 20, 2015

12th day of Christmas....{Sunday}



Theophany Eve.
It's so beautiful in church at night, for vigil...


The Christmas Poinsettias still beautiful...


There is something in the beauty alone that speaks to us spiritually...


Mr. Husband and I spent Sunday near or at our
'far away church' on Theophany Eve,
the 12th day of Christmas.
*
I still had a bit of money from my birthday and it went towards
this very beautiful Holy Water bottle...

With the Mother of God and Christ
beautifully adorning it.
And so the 12th day of Christmas quietly and lovingly
went to a close, opening to the 
Feast Day of Theophany... 


4 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Oh, these photos are glorious! <3

Apseed said...

What a beautiful bottle! I keep our water in a simple jar.

Tahara said...

That is a beautiful bottle!...The church looks so beautiful...I love your church so much :-)

elizabeth said...

Thanks Elizabeth!!

Ira, I used a simple jar for years for Holy Water and do keep some in jars in reserve... but when I saw that jar and had a bit of birthday $$ left, well the jar came home with me! :)

Tahara, I am blessed with my church for sure! :)) I am glad that you have been in it for special services etc!!! :))))