Friday, January 16, 2015

9th day of Christmas...


We had more of the mini cheesecakes.


And chocolately chai tea.


Origination and hot cocoa 


Green Tea and Original 


We opened two presents each...
Friday we plan on doing the last presents! 
I hope to make a special casserole also!


Gifts included...


The early years of CS Lewis


A really great index too!


A book on Lewis focusing on his imagination...


And one of the early biographies...


This Christmas was a very "Lewis" Christmas!
*
Thanks for all your prayers;
the family friend in hospital with pneumonia is still ill and 
with some sort of added infection.
There are so many temptations and trials in life.
Everyday I hear of new sufferings in the lives of 
my friends and family.
We need to seek God and ask Him for help
in these precious times of our lives....

3 comments:

karen said...

I'm enjoying your Christmas celebrations that seem to be more fun each day!

9peasMom said...

Your Christmas Spode is just lovely...all of the gifts and photos are beautiful. My Mom has always served Christmas dinner on this setting and I love it.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

It is so lovely to see all your special Christmas treats and gifts . . . it has extended my own joy of the season in a way. Blessings to you and your family.