Thursday, February 26, 2015

What going to Ottawa looks like...


{This book is wonderful and published by Holy Dormition Monastery
and is about the special days of Great Lent from the
Orthodox Christian perspective.}


{From when Ancient Faith Publishing had a great sale.}


.....Preparing for Ottawa always includes emails just a few days before leaving
to friends with children who I give books too;
my godson's family and others need 
books and I always bring new ones with me....
*
Soon my TX goddaughter will be a bit bigger and then,
well, I'll just have to mail her a whole bunch!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hope you've packed your woolies. It's -16 but feels like -25 today. But at least it's bright and sunny :)

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Those look like wonderful books!

karen said...

I have relatives in Ottawa and it's a wonderful city to visit! safe travels.