Friday, April 17, 2015

Bright Friday ~ Paschal Decorations @ Home


The Bright Season is wonderful 
in it's beauty...


I have icons of Christ's Resurrection
throughout our home,
giving courage and hope to us.


One of my dear local friends
gave me beautiful Pascha decorations for my home,
including these cute felt eggs!


I love them!
Of course I won't light these candles when the
eggs are there. :)


The glass red egg is from Romania ...
I have one more I still need to get out!


I love the beauty of these!


That little egg with a yellow ribbon is from a girl who
gave it to me from a Pascha cake at my church in
Ottawa when she was 6 years old;
she's now in high school; time flies by...


My other new Paschal decorations!!
I love them!!! 

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

These are all glorious!

WendyLady@GoodBooks said...

Your egg collection is beautiful!!!